August 9, 2018 – At the Vincennes University Technology Center from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. EST – Gain a thorough understanding of the AMT program and its operational dynamics from an on-the-ground experience, face-to-face with employers, students, educators and supporting organizations. Click Here more details and registration information.
- U.S. manufacturers struggling to find workers turning to high schools
- EWIN Grant Recipient: RTV6 Story – Students work as nurses to gain real-world experience
- EWIN Newsletter October 2018
- A Community Partnership Results in Student-Run Business – Site Visit Sept. 17
- 2018 Indiana Summit Presentation Materials