LEOPOLD, Ind., Dec. 4 (UPI) — Across America, manufacturing companies in desperate need of skilled labor are turning to a previously untapped pool — high school students. The quickly growing trend is especially prevalent in Midwestern states where, though manufacturing is strong, companies are struggling to hire enough workers to maintain production level. Click Here to read more.
- U.S. manufacturers struggling to find workers turning to high schools
- EWIN Grant Recipient: RTV6 Story – Students work as nurses to gain real-world experience
- EWIN Newsletter October 2018
- A Community Partnership Results in Student-Run Business – Site Visit Sept. 17
- 2018 Indiana Summit Presentation Materials